Index Copyright Notice
I. Copyright Notice
1. Except for items that Article 9 of the ROC Copyright Act provides shall not be the subject matter of copyright (such as the constitution, acts, regulations, and the text of speeches, and news releases prepared by civil servants in the course of carrying out their duties), all material featured on the National Credit Card Center of R.O.C (NCCC) website, including text, photographs, images, audio recordings, video recordings, and other material, is protected under the Copyright Act.
2. The aforementioned items that shall not be the subject matter of copyright may be freely used by anyone. We welcome the use of these items by the public.
3. Except for fair use, copyright-protected material on the NCCC website may not be used without the express permission or authorization of the NCCC. For copyright-protected material on this site that belongs to another copyright holder, authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
4. Fair use:
(1) Material authored by the NCCC and published on this website may be reproduced, publicly broadcast, and transmitted in the context of fair use, on condition that the source of the material must be identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
(2) Material on the NCCC website may be reproduced for non-profit use by an individual or family.
(3) Material on the NCCC website may be quoted, within the context of fair use, for reporting, commentary, educational, research, or other legitimate purposes; when quoting, please provide attribution.
(4) For other information on fair use, please refer to Articles 44 to 65 of the ROC Copyright Act.
5. Electronic rights management information on this site shall not be removed or altered without the consent of the NCCC except where, as provided in Article 80-1 of the ROC Copyright Act, such removal or alteration is unavoidable in the lawful exploitation of the work given technological limitations at the time of the act, or where it is technically necessary to conversion of a recording or transmission system.
II. Linking to the NCCC Website
NCCC permission is not necessary to link to the information hosted on this site, provided that the name of the NCCC is clearly cited. Any link to our site that is misleading in nature is strictly prohibited.
III. External Linking Policy
The NCCC website provides external links to information solely for our readers' information and convenience. We are not liable for any act of our readers on these external sites.
The content of any website to which the NCCC website provides a link is provided by that website. Related property rights belong to that website or to the lawful owner of those rights. The NCCC does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
(Please note: English translation is for reader’s easy reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese text and the English translation, the original Chinese text shall prevail.)